RELATIONSHIP TAROT SPREADS
Cupd's Arrow Tarot Spread
Coming Love Spread (12 Cards)
How to Find Love Spread (5 cards)
The E-Tarocchi Relationship Spread (8 Cards)
Love Bottom Line Spread (5 cards)
Relationship Spread #1 (6 cards)
Relationship Spread #2 (5 cards)
Relationship Spread #3 (6 cards)
Couple Reading (11 cards)
Cupid's Arrow Tarot Spread
(aka The Arrow of Love)
1. Self Image This position gives insight into the queren't view of himself or herself. It is in many ways the basis for love, and forms a powerful force affecting the spread as a whole.
2. Romantic Energy This position does not point to the romance between any specific people, but rather the overall emotional and romantic energy surrounding the querent. What forces are at work?
3. Union This position gives insight into the interplay between two specific people. What energies and forces come to bear on their relationship?
4. Yin: First Partner This position gives insight into the querent, or if the couple in question does not include the querent: whichever partner in the relationship is closest to the querent in terms of friendship or family
5. Yang: Second Partner This position gives insight into the other partner in the relationship (across from Position #4). And represents forces at work in his or her life.
6. Romantic Future This position illustrates the potential for the two partners in the future. What forces will have an effect in their lives? A person in this position may indicate a third person coming into play somehow.
Coming Love Spread
This represents you and the key issues that are pertaining to your current love
life. It often pertains to the emotional aspects that are influencing your love
The E-Tarrochi Relationship Spread
1. represents the circumstances of the relationship.
2. what you contribute to the relation-ship.
3. what the other person contributes to the relationship.
4. what you can or need to do for the relationship.
5. what the other person can or needs to do for the relationship.
6. reveals how the relationship will continue in the future.
Love Bottom Line Spread
1. Self -- The Self card is all about you -- your needs, feelings and motivations -- as you approach a new relationship.
2. The Loved One -- The card in the Loved One position refers specifically to the next person you are going to be intimately involved with -- or it is pointing to the power of some archetypal energy you need to relate to within yourself in order to find love.
3. Situation -- The Situation position reflects current circumstances and the social setting.
4. Advice -- The card in the Advice position offers guidance regarding the way you relate.
5. Potential -- The card in the Potential position gives a a clue regarding a relationship's long-term possibilities. This is not cast in concrete. If indications are less than desirable, you can change directions by exercising skillful decision-making and good timing.
Relationship Spread #1
1. How A sees B.
2. How B sees A.
3. What A wants from the relationship.
4. What B wants from the relationship.
5. Where A believes this relationship is going.
6. Where B believes this relationship is going.
1: Relationship as it presently relates between you and partner.
2: This is the way I feel about my partner.
3: This is the way my partner feels about me.
4: What is enhancing or hindering our relationship?
5: What is the future of our relationship?
Relationship Spread #3
You are person A. The other person is person B.
Card 1 shows how person A sees person B,
Card 2 shows how person B sees person A.
Cards 3 & 4 show obstacles to be dealt with.
Cards 5 & 6 show the direction you want the relationship to move in.
1. What do I feel?
2. What does the other feel?
3. What do I bring to the relationship?
4. What does the other bring to the relationship?
5. How I see the other?
6. How does the other see me?
7. What do I need in this relationship?
8. What does the other need in this relationship?
9. What does the relationship need?
10. What we are not seeing/aware of?
11. Where is the relationship going?